Monday, August 31, 2009

Georgie Boy!

I wanted to write about my favorite little boy and put in some fun current pics.
But the reality is George has ran off with all my USB cords...to my Blackberry, the camera, etc.
He has a secret stash I am determined to find that contains the aforementioned cords, a glittery gold eyeliner, a set of car keys, remotes, and other items that when you can't find them
you go insane!
One time I thought he stashed my phone but it turns out my friend Karen Scott stole it.
So anyways...
I found a few preexisting photos, will follow with a cute little blurb and you can fall in love with him all over again.
This is George's very first NFL game. We always go to the Seahawk/Charger preseason game in fabulous San Diego (except this year, as noted here) He was 10 months at the time and a total trouper...he loved it!
Notice the old school colors of his onesie...
(side note: Bella has been to probably 6 Seahawk games, all in either San Diego or Arizona. We start young with our football brainwash enthusiasm.)
This was funny because we were sitting at the dining room table enjoying the fabulous dinner I just spent hours creating and George got off his chair, which he does a lot, and emerged 5 minutes later with these blue reading glasses and a clipboard! Like a little health inspector...all on his own. That kid knows how to entertain!
This of course was his super stylin' Christmas suit.
When I see this picture I can't help but smile...
That's why I used it for his Valentine cards. Sorry if you didn't get one. You really missed out! The little monster has awoken from his nap. He needs constant mom patrol. We had to put away many of our chairs since he learned to push them around and climb on things like the kitchen counter and the knife drawer.
Gotta go...

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you find the stash...but I am pretty sure you should call it a loss. The sad but honest truth.

    ReplyDelete