Saturday, August 15, 2009

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Today is the first Seahawk preseason game in San Diego. For the past 4 years we have journeyed to SoCal to enjoy a little beach/football action.
(Not at the same time.)

This year our trip is just not happening.

(excuse me while I grab some Kleenex...sniff)

I don't profess to be a fountain of football knowledge. Really, if you asked, I couldn't explain the zone blocking scheme, or relay a bunch of stats. But I looooooove watching football. And I love my team...

I am excited about this guy:

As you can tell from this picture, he is really, really, fast. His name is Aaron Curry. He went to Wake Forest. Which is the same school that Eric Hansen went. You remember Eric: he pitched for the Mariners in the early nineties with Randy Johnson. I can't believe you don't remember him.

I loved him. Don't tell Bret.

I also like T.J. Houshmandzade.

(pronounced hoosh-man-zah-da)

Because his name is awesome and because he dropped out of Barstow High School. Barstow is funny. (don't worry, he did get his GED)

This is how I do my sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment