Monday, September 14, 2009

Earaches and Spoiled Brats

So I have an ear infection. Who ever heard of a 28 year old getting an ear infection? But seriously I am on some antibiotics and heavy duty decongestants
so I'm good now.
I just have a few observations of popular figures:
Serena Williams is a spoiled brat. She should be banned from her next event.
Kanye West is a douche.
And I really like Kanye but it was so not cool what he did at the VMAs.
Beyonce was awesome about it and so was Taylor, who chose to not even comment.
That's all I have.
Except in the Kindergarten carpool this afternoon this was the conversation:
Bella: Guess What?
Will: What?
Bella: I like to sleep naked.
Will: That's a bad word.
Bret: laughing
Angie: Bella! (feign shock and horror) don't talk like that! Where did you even hear that?
Bret: laughing
Bella: It's just a joke!
Will: That's gross.
Bella and Bret: laughing

4 comments:

  1. What in the world are you exposing my child to!!! Amen to Serena and Kanye. Grow and and act like adults. Life is not fair get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop laughing about that carpool conversation!! I just love that Bella Boo! Russell & Maria are reading your blog too and they both enjoyed this story! In just 5 weeks....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through someone elses page - probably Karen. I am so glad I found it - I always get a good laugh out of your posts. I miss the ward and the litte CTR 5's already - hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those conversations are the best!

    ReplyDelete