Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm So Lame

There has not been one post from me in October!
It's my favorite month and it's just slipping away...
I really want to blog more. Like at least twice a week.
This is my goal. Actually, let's start with once a week and work up to twice.
Most recent pic of Bella. She loves the bikes.
Here's the Baller George. Loves anything he can throw.
Will be turning 2 on Friday...

Bret went to the doctor for his cold.

They thought he had the swine flu.
They made him wear this mask.
hahahahahahaha
Turns out he did not have swine flu.

And now here's a story about the KC (Kindergarten Carpool)

I would like to announce that I am the Fastest Code Master of all the moms in the Kindergarten Carpool. Haven lives in a gated community that needs a code to enter. One afternoon I leisurely punched in the code and the gate opened. I punched my fists into the air and shouted, "YESSSS! I am the CODE MASTER!!!" Then proceeded to do a little song and dance routine. The next day: Arrived at the gate, put in the code, gate opens, "YESSSSSS!! I am the CODE MASTER!!!" My song and dance was then interrupted by Will who says "My mom is faster at the code than you." Oh REEEALLY?? It's ON now!!! I told Karen upon dropping Will off that I would be practicing my code skills in the dark of night and she better watch out. The next day: Arrived at the gate, paused bcuz this was an important moment, then furiously punched in the code. "YESSSSS" and as the gate opened Will actually said "You are way faster than my mom" hehehehehe song, dance, then a tiny voice from the back...Miss Haven. "Um my mom is really the fastest. She just has to push a button." (they live there) Competition, over.

2 comments:

  1. nice to know someone can keep you humble!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh that is hilarious. I even read it to my husband who cracked up. Too too funny.

    ReplyDelete