Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bellagio....like Formaggio

So last night I took my girls down to the strip for a
Friday night of crazy Las Vegas fun.
Actually we just went to the Bellagio to see the atrium and the water show. I was trying to explain to them that Vegas is a very famous town. And most places don't have a 10 mile stretch of road filled with elaborate themed hotels. They never really got it. The Atrium was of course GORGEOUS!

Bella does not enjoy having her "picture made."

These two enjoy it a little too much :)

But the water show, which is my favorite thing, was

SPECTACULAR!
Even though there were a gazillion people.
***And BONUS!!***
There were a couple guys dressed like Batman and the Joker.
These were the best shots I could get.
They were more popular than the smut handlers!!
Complete with full make up and persona!
Scared the crap out of Bella.
I really wanted to get a picture with them,
but Bella burst into tears so no picture.
But all in all, a good night.
Lizzy says, "Awwwwww, Yeah!"

IT'S VEGAS BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment