Thursday, September 23, 2010

Blue Man Group Audition.

My son wants to be a Blue Man...
Last night my mom, Bret, and I were watching Survivor and 
the children were (allegedly) asleep.



George poked his head out the bedroom door and we saw his face.
When Bret dragged him out I could not stop myself from laughing!! 





The BEST thing is he took OFF his clothes and really got his bum good!

He's quite talented, don't ya think?  To get all those parts?  
I have an even more graphic one of his blue wiener but I will spare you...

Luckily the marker was a Washable Crayola and literally washed right off 
when Bret hosed him down in the shower...no scrubbing needed!  
And not a mark on any clothes or bedding or walls.  

And more entertaining than ANY reality show...

3 comments:

  1. HA! I am SO glad he did that after Gideon left, I would have totally thought Gideon had given him the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. Thanks for my morning laugh! So hilarious! I think he got himself better than my kids ever have. Lucky you that he focused on his own body instead of walls, etc. My kids aren't usually that nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH! That is the best thing I have ever seen. That is some great advertising for Crayola washable markers! I LOVE that little guy!

    ReplyDelete