Sunday, February 28, 2010

Okay I Get The Hint...

Will and Bella on the Kindergarten playground.
This weekend we watched Will Scott while his parents went to Arizona.
The Scotts are good friends of ours and Will is in Kindergarten with Bella.
Friday night we were at our fave place...Costco.
We had a fabulous time, as always. At one point we stopped at an example station and as we furiously grabbed at the burrito/nugget/sausage Will told the lady:
"This is not my family. I'm a Scott."

Then at the checkout Will told the gal behind the cash register:
"I'm not a Lee. This isn't my family."

And again when we were getting our receipt checked at the exit Will said:
"I'm not in this family. It's not mine."

I guess we won't be adopting Will anytime soon. :)

3 comments:

  1. LIke I said earlier. He and Annmarie have told me they want to be Lee's so looks like your family just got 2 more.I'm sure Jeffrey would join if it ment he got to hang with "Bret" more.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! Man I miss all those kids so much...

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least he didn't scream it so people thought you were kidnapping him. The boy has some family pride. Go team Scotts!

    As a funny side note, I was trying to get Alyssa to be good at Stevie's baptism last night and kept pointing to who was speaking. I pointed up to Chris Scott and said "look, Brother Scott is talking right now" Then she said three times really loud before I finally took her out " I love Brother Scott". Maybe she would like to go live with them.

    ReplyDelete