Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Seahawks

So Jan 3rd is the last game and people in Sea Town are rallying for everyone to wear brown paper bags on their heads to hide the shame of another crap season.
And we were so bad that we weren't bad enough to get a first round draft pick.
Thanks Rams.
The Hawks at this point are like a teenage son to me...I deeply love them, but they are doing crazy, irresponsible things and I just can't look at them right now.
They are grounded and I am taking away their CAR!!!
Deion Branch says to all the fans, "If you're not with us, stay at home!"
Uncool.
We have been fans since before Deion was even born.
Fortunately Houshmandzadah stepped up to say, "I'm a fan like everybody else. When I watch sports, I'm a Lakers fan, when they lose I'm (ticked) off. You should be upset because you're invested in it like we are."

Let's pull it together, Upper Mgt!!
And at the end of the day I still love my teenage son Seahawks!

1 comment:

  1. you are a better blogger than I!! so be proud of your cute blogging self...love ya babes!
    janie

    ReplyDelete